Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
ONLINE BOOK A Life Amid Crisis: If All We Have Is Right Now

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Aqua-Accro Index du Forum -> Aquariophilie -> Alimentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
dioper

Nombre de bacs: 0
Date de naissance: 16/09/1976
Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 12:59 (2017)    Sujet du message: ONLINE BOOK A Life Amid Crisis: If All We Have Is Right Now Répondre en citant

A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it?
by Lord Zion

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it?

You don't have to know me, my band or like what we did to get something out of this book. You see, this is not your typical rock biography. This goes behind the gloss and explores what band life is really like. Beyond that, this book explores my psyche. The human psyche. Whatever walk of life a person is from, our experiences and frailties are similar. This is something I believe makes my book both compelling and relateable.
If you have ever felt let down
If you have ever had an identity crisis
If you have ever reached a cross road and not known which way to turn
If you have ever felt trapped inside a job
If you have ever felt like life is getting on top of you
If you have ever wondered what it's all about
then this book is for you. Raw, touching, honest, funny. Real.
-------------------------
FROM THE BACK:
“If all we have is right now, what happens when you don’t know what to do with it?”
And so began the most confusing time of my life.
You see, for many years, I had pursued one goal. Fueled by an artistic bent and great ambition, I wanted to become an awesome rock star. I went some way to achieving that – a big fish in a very, very small pond – but, the closer I got to the Ultimate Goal, the more I realised I didn't want it.
Like most of us I plodded along, thinking it would be OK in the end, this was just a blip and I would rediscover my passion. Except I didn't.
2014 was set to be the year everything came to a head. The Universe intervened and life as I knew it was set to change. Dramatically. It was the beginning of the kick-up-the-bum I needed, toward a goal I didn't yet know, on a playing field I did not understand.
I was confused. I didn't know what to do. My head hurt. So I decided to write things down. To better understand my predicament, I documented the last four years of the band (from the moment I thought I was at the bottom of the ladder looking up, when, in actual fact, I was at the top of the ladder looking down), whilst exploring the events that have shaped me, my circumstances, my predicament.
Oh, and there was also the matter of the the not too disagreeable £80,000.
It wasn't meant to be a book.
But it became one.
This one.
I hope you enjoy it.

A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? Lord Zion
A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? free macbook read A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? .txt download

A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? eReader itunes view windows download
A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? download via torrent client
A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? get free
A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? epub free
A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? epub free
A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? read store amazon sale mobile
A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? tablet access book sale value
A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? download torrent
A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? download without account
A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? book OneDrive
A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? purchase book
A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? book iCloud
A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? book MediaFire
A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? book Mega
A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? book for android
A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? free doc
A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? book read online
A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? book from htc online
A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? kindle pdf book macbook mobile
A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? tom portable german direct link online
A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? download book from sony xperia
A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? free ebook
A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? torrent download Rarbg free
A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? book german
A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? free ebook
A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? book from lenovo free
A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? book Mega
A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? book french
A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? book DropBox
A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? mobile pdf
A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? format txt pdf
A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? download torrent ExtraTorrent
A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? free macbook read
A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? .txt download
A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? direct link book mp3 find how download
A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? read thepiratebay eReader sale book
A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? offline get purchase mobile online
A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? read online pdf free
A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? read free ipad
A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? pdf download full book
A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? free eReader touch how download reader
A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? book OneDrive
A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? direct link download german android price
A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? read online pdf free
A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? online touch offline macbook author
A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? information wiki author book francais
A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? full version download
A Life Amid Crisis: If all we have is right now, what happens when you don't know what to do with it? format txt pdf

171bf2437f

The.Zion.Prophecy..Bible.Study..Church.of.God..Daily...The.return.of.the.LORD.to.Zion.will.be.in.a.day.of.great.signs.from.the.heavens.in.which.His.Power..
ONLINE BOOK Dragons of RomaniaHealing Inside of Me: The Courage to Win Again Titus McMillanONLINE BOOK Moments of Pain (Moments to Remember Book 2)COZY MYSTERY: Murder - The Final Dare: A Cozy Mystery in the Mountains Liz TurnerProtected by the SEAL Carla ParkerREAD BOOK Wyoming WildREAD BOOK PRETTY MANGAKA & HER SLUTTY ASSISTANTS GNTop of Mind: Use Content to Unleash Your Influence and Engage Those Who Matter To You: Use Content to Unleash Your Influence and Engage Those Who Matter To You (Business Books) John HallONLINE BOOK I Am Who I Am BecauseListening to Ayahuasca: New Hope for Depression, Addiction, PTSD, and Anxiety download epub mobi pdf fb2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 12:59 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Aqua-Accro Index du Forum -> Aquariophilie -> Alimentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation